26 Minute No Wrist Yoga Class

no-wrist.jpg

One of the toughest things about Lyme Disease, which I wrote about in my book Namaslay, was the ongoing joint pain. It was painful and it disrupted my normal day-to-day life. Never mind practicing yoga, I could barely put weight into my wrist to help myself sit up in the morning in bed. It was awful. And I remember feeling very alone, which is why I created this no wrist yoga class. In it, you'll find little to no weight-bearing wrist exercises so that you can do the class without really thinking about it too much. My goal is that for a brief period of time, you'll be able to focus on what you can do, rather than what you can't.  

I did ultimately end up healing all my joint pain (which at one point was diagnosed as rheumatoid arthritis). I did this through my own personal research on gut health and the link between poor gut health, leaky gut, and arthritis. I followed the GAPS diet for two years, and then began tracking macros to find balance and even hormones, and then implemented lots of variety to meet all my micronutrient requirements. Today, I have zero joint pain and I am forever grateful to my struggle because without it, I'd never be where I am today. 



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2sSTHn6
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments