Mandarin Vodka Mojitos (+ new cooking video!)

{ NEW COOKING VIDEO }

Today I’m gearing up for 4thof July next week, which means it’s time for the perfect summer cocktail to serve to your guests. Making batch cocktails use to stress me out and take forever, but since I got the Vitamix with the Aer Disc Container, I’ve been able to make big batches of cocktails in minutes! The Aer Disc Container muddles, whips, emulsifies and creates foam, which helps you create your own cocktail concoctions in no time flat. I absolutely love it! And as you’ll see in this video, this recipe for Mandarin Vodka Mojitos is made in no time flat since the Aer Disc Container muddles the mint in seconds! No arm work needed!

PaleOMG Mandarin Vodka Mojitos (+ new cooking video!)

I’ve been on a bit of a cocktail kick lately. I don’t know what’s gotten into me. Maybe it’s all the travel I’ve been doing or maybe my tastebuds have changed, but either way, I’m digging a fruity cocktail most times when I’m at a fun restaurant that I know works hard at their cocktails. I’m not looking for some crappy vodka soda. No way, bro. I’m looking for a drink that will blow my mind. Like the ones I made for this post. And most of the time, they are a bit underwhelming. Which is exactly why I am trying to get better at cocktail making. That way I can have cocktails in my pajamas, in the comfort of my own home. How lovely does that sound?

PaleOMG Mandarin Vodka Mojitos (+ new cooking video!)

And now that I have this Vitamix with the Aer Disc Container, it’s time to start dreaming up new cocktails. Maybe some margaritas made with jalapeño, mint and lime. Maybe something with peaches since those will be in season soon! Or maybe even a blackberry mint spiked lemonade. I head to Leavenworth, Washington in two days and I’ll be on the hunt for the perfect cocktail there for some new inspiration for the blog! Can’t wait to share what I find!

PaleOMG Mandarin Vodka Mojitos (+ new cooking video!)

Mandarin Vodka Mojitos

Prep Time 4
Total Time 0:00


Ingredients

  • 10 ounces freshly squeezed mandarin juice
  • juice of 1 lime
  • 3 tablespoons honey, melted
  • 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
  • 8 ounces vodka
  • club soda
  • fresh mint, for garnish
  • mandarin orange slices, for garnish

Instructions

  1. Juice mandarin orange and lime together.
  2. Place juice, honey, mint leaves and vodka in the Vitamix Aer Disc Container and secure lid. Select the lowest setting on the Vitamix. Start the machine, slowly increase the 6 and run for 45 seconds to muddle the mint.
  3. Strain the mixture into a pitcher then add vodka and mix together.
  4. Place crushed ice to the top of 4 highball glasses and pour mandarin mixture into glass ¾ full then top with club soda. Garnish with mint and mandarin orange slices then serve immediately. 

by

PaleOMG Mandarin Vodka Mojitos (+ new cooking video!)

______________

Click Here To Get All My PaleOMG Recipes Into Your Meal Planner With Real Plans!

PaleOMG + Real Plans

This post is brought to you by Vitamix, but all opinions are my own!



from PaleOMG – Paleo Recipes https://ift.tt/2yFYo9j
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments