Motivation Monday: A Podcast on Part 1 of What's Been Sliding into my DMs and Some Fun Stories from Around the Web

 See what's been sliding into my DMs--Part 1. 

See what's been sliding into my DMs--Part 1. 

Motivation Monday is a new weekly series on YBC® where we'll unveil that week's podcast episode of Namaslay with YogaByCandace®, a few inspirational uplifting or interesting bits from around the web, and new books, finds and other goodies our team is loving.

If you've been following my Instagram account for a while, you can see that I try to answer questions to your DMs as much as I can. I love that you engage with me so regularly and reach out with diverse sets of questions as much as you do. Your messages are always welcome, so please keep them coming. Today's Namaslay® podcast features Part 1 of a two-part series on what's been sliding into my DMs where I answer three various questions submitted from readers. If you have a question you'd like answered, go ahead and slide into my DMs or comment below! 

Speaking of Instagram, if you haven't been following along our NamaslayYTT Instagram account, you are missing out! The students have been taking over as part of their media training and I've been loving seeing their days from the student perspective. From my perspective as a leader on this training, the days have been jam packed but in the best possible way. The nice thing about this type of three-week training is that everyone really bonds right from the start and it starts to feel like a little family - as if you're in it together and are there for each other. I'm so looking forward to the next training in Tennessee in August. As for life in Thailand, I've been living on all sorts of rice, curries, and noodles, and I'm not complaining. Our teachers have been marveling at the fact that we really haven't had any processed food (unless you count the Pocky I bought at 7/11 down the street and the brownie I had from the cafe on the property the other day). All meals have been real, actual, whole foods. It's been nice. Two more weeks to go and then it's off to Oman for me! 

And one more thing on Instagram, about a week back I asked about interest for a business and marketing retreat and so many people said they'd love it that we've gone ahead and planned one for this winter. We'll be announcing it on the blog this week and expect it'll sell out quickly, so stay tuned, or email our Editorial Director, Lauren G., who'll send you an email when it's live. 

Namaslay® with YogaByCandace® Season 2, Episode 7:  Today's episode features Part 1 of a two-part series where I’m answering three questions that recently slid into my DMs. These questions are on everything from diet and eating bone broth, to moving and making friends. This podcast is for anyone who is interested in nutrition, making new friends, finding a community, or traveling abroad. It is available on iTunesGoogle PlaySpotify and pretty much anywhere you listen to podcasts. Or, you can also listen here. And if you have a second, would you mind taking this survey? We just want to get some demographics about who's listening to the podcast. Thanks!

Plus:

9 zen travel hacks for your next trip.  

Mental Illness on the big screen. 

Staying healthy means keeping one big thing in check. 

What's an orgonite and do I need some? 

20 things people don't get about Americans. 

8 fermented foods for gut health.

21 of the week's most powerful photos. 



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2LpJ8PW
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments