Boots For Every Day of the Week this Fall

Why is boot season simply the best?! Maybe because I get to ignore the fact that I need a pedicure and pretend that deep underneath my boots and socks lies beautiful feet. It’s a fun lie. It’s also probably because boots keep my unpedicured feet warm as hell. And that is much needed in the cold fall and winter months in Colorado. But finding the perfect pair of boots can be challenging. They are either comfortable and ugly or uncomfortable and beautiful. It’s hard to find something that fits my style while also fitting my feet. But luckily I have found the perfect fall boot that not only accentuates my style, but also keeps my feet happy and comfortable all day long! Hello SHAPE 35 Block Boot, I love you.

I’ve shared my love for ECCO shoes before in a previous post talking about their summer sandal line, but I think I may love their fall/winter boot line even more! ECCO has so many different styles to choose from when it comes to their boots. Whether you like a flat heel, a wedge bootie, a stylish boot, or just a pair of boots for trekking through the snow, ECCO has it all! And I can’t get enough of them since they are all so incredibly comfortable. ECCO pays close attention to every single detail when it comes to creating their shoes and they use amazing quality products to build each shoe that properly fits the foot. So anytime you put on a shoe made from ECCO, you are destined to have a good day since your feet will be protected, warm and happy as can be.

I recently snagged the SHAPE 35 Block Boot and I am in LOVE. This chic round-toe boot is a complete wardrobe staple since it’s a ‘hidden’ heel creates the illusion of a higher heel, yet the foot sits closer to the ground for better stability. This means comfort all day long! And the beautiful amber leather creates a really sleek and sophisticated look that pairs with casual or dressed-up attire. I loved pairing these boots with a cozy look I wore this past weekend while in Beaver Creek with some girlfriends. We spent our evenings at some local bars and restaurants which meant I wore comfortable jeans and cardigans all weekend long and the boots paired with these looks perfectly. And these boots were easy to get on and off because of the side zipper, which was quite helpful after a late night that included quite a few spicy margaritas.

But what I love most about these boots is that they are classics. I could have worn these boots 5 years ago and I know I’ll be able to wear them in another 5 years. They are boots that never go out of style and they can be worn with so many different looks. And since they are made by ECCO, they are made to last! I’m so pumped to style them throughout the winter. And now I’m even more excited to get my hands on other boots from their collection. I’m linking more below, but I wanted to share my absolute favorites that I’m putting in my cart as I type this! The SHAPE 75 Side Zip Bootie and the SHAPE 55 Plateau Stack are majorly calling my name!

Shop My Favorite Fall/Winter ECCO Boots

_____________

This post is brought to you by ECCO, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! Thank you for all your support!



from PaleOMG – Paleo Recipes https://ift.tt/2PsBJnW
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments