Namaslay® Fall Tour Vlog Recap

 Namaslay® Fall Tour Yoga Workshop Recap

Namaslay® Fall Tour Yoga Workshop Recap

Earlier this week I returned from just under two weeks on the road going from DC to Dallas to Chicago to Denver to Vancouver for our fall tour. It was such an incredible experience to meet so many of you in person. The travel is tough for me (there were quite a few bumps in the road along the way in terms of travel), but getting to meet you all face to face makes it all worth it. I feel like that personal interaction is what’s missing in my (mostly online based) business. So thank you to all who came out to yoga with me! For this trip I had either Lauren and LG with me and I was so grateful to them both for their help in capturing footage and photos, and helping with logistics. It truly takes a village, my friends. I put together two little videos of my travels below - hope you enjoy - and don’t forget you can follow along on the YBC® Events Instagram too!

Some notes:

Dallas

  • In Dallas, we ate at Oddfellows - they have great outdoor seating and the coffee is fantastic.

  • Fresh n Lean - an organic, healthy meal delivery service - was kind enough to send us a few ION Performance Paleo and ION Performance Protein meals while in town. We really loved how flavorful and fresh everything was - highly suggest checking them out if they’re in your area.

Chicago

  • In Chicago, Lauren and I stayed at Extended Stay America at Chicago O’Hare airport because we booked hotels way too late (Chicago marathon was happening, everything was sold out). This was one of the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in - non-smoking rooms smelled like smoke, the bathroom was dirty, and the customer service was awful across the board. The only redeeming quality was the shuttle.

Los Angeles

  • In LA I stayed at Hollywood Hotel - they have comfortable beds, updated rooms and bathrooms, a cute little courtyard area, pool, free breakfast and secure parking. Their customer service is great. Here’s a yoga video I shot in-room, if you’d like to get a feel for what the room looks like.

  • I visited Melissa Lekus for a facial - she offers custom facials for $99, never any up-sell. She does them out of her spa room at her home and she is so funny, sweet, and makes you feel right at home.

  • I ate at Tocaya Organica for Mexican - it’s like a healthyish place to go for great tacos.

Denver

  • We partnered with Cappellos and served their gluten-free, Paleo friendly cookies and pizza at our meet and greet and we also served a delicious Piña Paradise’s; made with Dulce Vida’s Pineapple-Jalapeno infused Tequila and Perfect Paloma’s; made with Dulce Vida’s Grapefruit Tequila. - both were a huge hit. I did a story on the recipe we used and highlighted it on Instagram.

  • We visited ColorUp Therapeutics for massages with Shauna - their Co-founder & COO. They offer an impressive line of CBD infused skincare products for anti-inflammatory, healing and anti-aging issues. We even got lucky enough to get CBD facials from Emily - owner of Stratum Aesthetics; also based out of the same building.

  • Lauren has been loving Chameleon Cold Brew Coffee Pods. You just put them in water and refrigerate overnight and they’re ready first thing the next day. She says the cold brew is super smooth and delicious.

Vancouver

  • In Vancouver, we stayed at The St Regis Vancouver which is in a fantastic location, walking distance to shopping, restaurants (we had dinner at The Flying Pig), and a very happening part of the city called Gastown.

  • We had coffee at Matchstick which was a very earth conscious coffeeshop (no single service packets! Loved that!).

  • I used NodPod, a weighted sleep mask, for a quick nap before the long day.

  • I used SleepPhones in the taxi to the airport to help with motion sickness.

  • In my carryon I had this book, Handzies (a natural disinfectant that I use on the plane for my arm rest), and a scarf.



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2q12Rwf
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments