Motivation Monday: A Podcast Sharing Four Secrets behind Creating Impactful Content, and a Few Enlightening Things from around the Web

 Color, background, facial expression--all content considerations for vlogging, blogging and podcasting.

Color, background, facial expression--all content considerations for vlogging, blogging and podcasting.

Motivation Monday is a new weekly series on YBC® where we'll unveil that week's podcast episode of Namaslay with YogaByCandace®, a few inspirational uplifting or interesting bits from around the web, and new books, finds and other goodies our team is loving.

The Namaslay with YogaByCandace® podcast returns today with Episode 3 where I let you in on four secrets I learned from working on set in Los Angeles earlier this year. Speaking of four, this past weekend my mom and I threw a birthday party for my four year old cousin and I shared a pic in our YBC newsletter, which goes out every Sunday and has exclusive content, if you'd like to sign up. If you have any ideas you'd like to share as well with regard to creating content or just posing for great pictures or videos, I'd love to hear what you have to say, so be sure to comment below! 

This week, I hope you're ready to shine! For me, I'm adding some awesome goodies to our upcoming Summer '18 Mantra Box, developing more content for the first domestic Namaslay® Yoga Teacher Training in  Tennessee, and last but certainly not least, getting ready for International Yoga Day this Thursday at Hotel Marlowe in Boston. There, I'll be teaching a ton of really cool classes - paddle board yoga, black light yoga, yoga with live music, and more - it's going to be amazing and you can still get tickets

Namaslay with YogaByCandace® Season 2, Episode 3:  In this episode, I let you in on four tricks of the trade that I learned while on set in LA shooting for a major cosmetics company. If you create content, want to make more impactful, but subliminal statements, or just want to take a better photo, this podcast is for you! I'll discuss everything from losing resting bitch face to choosing the perfect shirt. The podcast is available on iTunesGoogle PlaySpotify and pretty much anywhere you listen to podcasts. Or, you can also listen here. And if you have a second, would you mind taking this survey? We just want to get some demographics about who's listening to the podcast. Thanks!

Plus:

Can you get down with Cockroach milk?

Loving this jumpsuit, which can be dressed up or down.

Almost finished with this book, which has been an emotional roller-coaster ride on friendship.

How to beat the Sunday Scaries.

New twist on an old recipe.

Why IG influencers are starting to look the same?

What 7 mental health experts said about 13 Reasons Why.

Let’s stop calling them girl pushups.

What is Ikigai and how can I get it?



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2MBO1pN
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments