New Workshop Announcement, Plus 4 Things I'm looking forward to with the Namaslay® 2.0 Tour

 Looking forward to Namaslay® 2.0 Yoga Workshop Tour

Looking forward to Namaslay® 2.0 Yoga Workshop Tour

Breaking news! We have decided to add a fifth city stop on our Namaslay® 2.0 Workshop Tour! This time around, we will be hitting Denver, Colorado on Thursday, October 11, 2018 from 6:00pm - 7pm. The Yoga Nidra workshop and meet and greet will be held family-style at a private residence and will being with a welcome circle, followed by a guided yoga nidra meditation that will last about a half hour. Following that, we will break for a 30 minute meet and greet with champagne and light bites. Sign up here!

In just a little over one week, I’ll be taking off to D.C. for the first stop of the Namaslay® 2.0 Fall Yoga Workshop Tour, followed by Dallas, Chicago, Denver and Vancouver. Coming off of a long summer where I completed the first ever Namaslay® 200hr Yoga Teacher Trainings in Thailand and first US-based Namaslay® training in Tennessee, two social media stops in Koh Samui and Oman, and a retreat in Santorini, Greece, it was nice to take a few days off from traveling for some self-care and much needed rest and recuperation, but now I’m getting super excited to hit the road again. We still have a few spots left in each city, and I’d love to have you there so click here to reserve your spot.

Here are the four things I’m most looking forward to about this upcoming tour:

  1. Making a deeper connection with the YBC® community. This tour team YBC® will be carving out specific time to meet and hang with you to make a deeper connection with the community, but also for you to meet each other and to get to know the team a little better. With each stop, we’ll be scheduling a meet and greet at a local coffee shop! I’m excited to support small businesses in the local areas, and to meet the YBCers in person!

  2. Visiting out new cities. With all the travel I’ve done, you might be surprised to know I haven’t done much travel around the Dallas area, and I’ve never been to Vancouver (but have heard incredible things). I’m really looking forward to seeing both of those cities on this tour.

  3. Teaching enjoyable and effective yoga workshops. Putting on 200hr. Yoga Teacher Trainings is rigorous and intense, and takes a ton of planning and attention to detail so I’m excited to get back to where it all began - yoga workshops. I love the close connections of an intimate class, the ability to adjust and assist as needed, and one-on-one instruction in arm balance workshops. I’m really looking forward to getting back to the basics after a summer of all new everything.

  4. Seeing my Laurens! YBC® has two Laurens on the team - our Editorial Director is based in DC, and our Marketing Director is based in Denver. Lucky for me, I’ll have a Lauren with me for each stop along the way, and we’ll all be in Dallas together! When you have a company where the entire team works remotely, it’s such a treat to brainstorm and chat in person.

I can’t wait to see you in person! Leave a comment below and let me know which city I’ll be seeing you in!



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2DdRiLj
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments