Fit by 40 and Beyond

Next month, I have a milestone birthday coming up: the big 4-0.

Being completely transparent, saying, “I’m 40,” wasn’t something I was looking forward to. I don’t feel 40, do I?

What is 40 anyway?

Just a number.

My age does not define me. I’m grateful to be able to celebrate 40 years of a healthy, active life!

That has not happened by accident though. I Invest time in training my body…properly. Once we approach 40, we are losing lean muscle fast. Muscle is a greedy, calorie consuming entity and our ally with fat loss.

If you have done any of my training programs, you know lifting weights is vital to your success in reaching a lean, athletic physique. Plus, the workouts never repeat, so boredom is not an option!

Likewise, one hour in the gym does not compensate for the other 23 hours of the day. So, this past year, I invested in fueling my body with the best nutrition available, without all the meal prep time.

As a trainer, I thought I had clean eating figured out, and I mostly did. However, I was not addressing toxicity or focusing on the importance of essential vitamins and minerals.

This change is been a HUGE factor in reducing my stress, inflammation, bloat, and time in the kitchen. Not to mention, my entire family is using this holistic nutrition to feel our best (yep, kids too).

Finally, at almost 40, I have all the tools in place to dominate this milestone birthday! Stay tuned as I share my journey. And, if you are interested in doing the same for yourself, I’d love to team up with you.

The post Fit by 40 and Beyond appeared first on Blonde Ponytail.



from Blonde Ponytail https://ift.tt/2IGHaKs
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments