Off to Thailand

 Teaching last week in Boston wearing our Namaslay® tank

Teaching last week in Boston wearing our Namaslay® tank

I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I'll be heading out to Thailand on Thursday evening to lead our first Namaslay® 200hr Yoga Teacher Training program (the next one is in August in Tennessee). As with anything major, this venture had its fair share of SERIOUS hiccups (I'll share soon), but now that the hiccups have subsided, I am really excited about it. Nervous, a bit, but mostly excited. You can follow along on instagram here and here

I've done some of prep so that you'll have new posts for the majority of the days I'm away, and our interim Editorial Director (also named Lauren!), will be at the helm of the blog, making sure posts publish on time, etc. Our Marketing Director Lauren will be working hard on Mantra Box® thangs and retreat planning. Dan, our Concept Coordinator and YTT Strength and Conditioning Coach will be traveling with me, and Janis will be hanging back doing our admin and distribution. It truly takes a village. While we are going to do our best to have new posts every Monday - Friday while I'm away, we might miss a day here or there. We appreciate your understanding in advance, and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support. 

xo

Candace



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2Iw9JIR
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments