Complete Keto Diet – Helping 10,000 people acheive their health goals

Have a think about this for a second. How long will it take to reach your health goals? Is it 4 weeks, is it 3 months? Is it 6 months? Is it a year?

Maybe you don’t need to lose weight, but your struggling with the “lifestyle” aspect that everyone keeps talking about.

Who is going to be around long enough, or be committed enough to you, to help you achieve your health goals?

That answer is me.

I created The Complete Keto Diet specifically to help 10,000 people achieve their health goals over the next 5 years. That means I’m there for you in the beginning, through plateaus, and maintenance of your journey towards better health.

Why 10,000 people? Well, simply put, I want to bring you the most actionable and realistic ways to get your health right using the ketogenic diet, but I also want to make sure that everyone succeeds, and nobody gets left behind. Your name is important to me.

complete keto diet

 

I have been working on trying to improve my current courses, but what I realized was 4 weeks simply is not enough time to break through weight loss plateaus and ultimately achieve what you really want by using the ketogenic diet.

Almost everyone agreed that they would need 6 – 12 months to achieve their health goals, so 4 weeks doesn’t even scratch the surface.

The really amazing thing was that almost everyone said they would be willing to do this for a longer period of time.

In light of this, I decided to create the most helpful content I think I’ve ever created. The Ultimate Keto Resource called The Complete Keto Diet.

complete keto diet

How Does It Work?

Well, this is done with a ketogenic meal plan that is sent to your inbox every week. You might have seen some of my YouTube Meal Plan videos on creating simple ketogenic meal plans, which are getting very close now to a million views alone.

The advantage of my meal plans have over others is that you are given simple recipes, with simple ingredients with a great variety of food. You won’t be eating the same meal every day, and best of all I include substitutions for dairy free, nut free and other types of allergens, plus all the ratios are calculated for you. You’ll be saving money with a shopping list that only includes the items you need.

Not only does it come with weekly meal plans, but we do a weekly coaching session with everyone so that you can get your answers solved right away. You also get exclusive tools and resources, exclusive deals on all your favorite keto friendly products (that will probably save you more money than you think), plus a community of people to help you always succeed and keep you accountable every step of the way.

  • Weight Loss, Dairy Free, Carnivore & Nut Free Meal Plans that you can follow
  • Weekly coaching sessions with not only me but experts in the field
  • Online beginner cooking classes
  • Special access to discounts for keto related products
  • Hacks for weight loss, plateaus and general advice that is personalized for YOU
  • This is a flexible monthly, biannually or annually service, so if you need to go on holidays, or if things get extra busy at home, you won’t need it (and won’t have to pay a cent).

Sustainability is the key to long-term success with the ketogenic diet. I’m not here to get you to drop as much weight as possible in a 3-month period. I’m here for life.

If you think this might be what you’ve been looking for, I offer a 7 day free trial for everyone who is looking to see if it’s the right fit. I offer steep discounts for 6 month and yearly memberships that include 1 on 1 session with me as well, so you’ll always have the answers.

Head on over to www.completeketodiet.com and start moving towards your health goals today. Oh… and did I mention that its all in Australian Dollars (HOORAH)

complete keto diet

The post Complete Keto Diet – Helping 10,000 people acheive their health goals appeared first on FatForWeightLoss.



from FatForWeightLoss https://ift.tt/2OR4MxW
loading...

No comments