30 Minute Vinyasa Flow Video with a Focus on Balance

 On my Mantra Dog Mat, a customized mat with your mantra (I chose Thank You, which reminds me to stay grateful)

On my Mantra Dog Mat, a customized mat with your mantra (I chose Thank You, which reminds me to stay grateful)

Disclaimer: This video was brought to you by Mantra Dog, a company that customizes yoga mats with your desired mantra. I chose Thank You, which reminds me to be grateful. Thanks for supporting the companies that support YBC®.

Years ago, I twisted my ankle so bad that I couldn’t even walk. Inconveniently, it happened a few days before I was supposed to take off to Europe for two retreats in Greece and a retreat in Morocco. It was a nightmare in the moment, but in hindsight, it was a blessing because getting injured taught me so much.

When someone requested a yoga video that didn’t have much ankle rotation (she was rehabbing a sprained ankle), I enthusiastically planned it out and this is the result. This vinyasa video focuses on balance, because that will be super helpful to build strength through all the little tiny muscles in the feet which support our ankles. As always, be sure to take breaks when necessary (and if you’re rehabbing a sprained ankle, ask your doctor before you do it). Hope you enjoy!



from Blog - YOGABYCANDACE https://ift.tt/2K0Sz8f
via IFTTT
loading...

No comments